Attestation for Program Year 2017 is happening now. Here are some recommendations to help you successfully attest.
The Kentucky Medicaid EHR Incentive Program is accepting attestations for Program Year 2017 Meaningful Use. The deadline to submit an attestation for Program Year 2017 is 11:59 pm, March 31, 2018. The user manual for Program Year 2017 is located on the EHR website here.
Schedule a meeting with your Health IT Advisor to submit 2017 MU Attestations.
Items to Attach to your MU Attestations (Save as a PDF):
- Patient Volume Form
- Invoice/Purchase Order from Vendor
- CEHRT ID from CHPL website
- Meaningful Use reports/CQMs
- Public Health participation agreements/addendums (KHIE or other specialized registries)
- Payment Reassignment Letter (If provider is registered to have payment assigned to group NPI)
Make sure these items are saved and together at time of attestation to ease the process. A complete checklist can be found here. Please contact your Health IT Advisor to schedule a meeting to submit your 2017 Meaningful Use attestations as soon as possible.
2018 Meaningful Use Information
For 2018, the EHR reporting period for all participants is a minimum of any continuous 90 days from January 1 through December 31, 2018. Now is a great time to begin running your Meaningful Use reports for 2018 and review with your Health IT Advisor.
You will have the choice in attesting to:
- Modified Stage 2: Providers may attest to objectives and measures using EHR technology certified to the 2014 Edition, 2015 Edition, or a combination of the two.
- Stage 3: Providers may attest to objectives and measures using EHR technology using a combination of 2014 and 2015 Edition or 2015 Edition.
Contact our experts at Kentucky REC with your Meaningful Use questions at 859-323-3090.