The Kentucky Medicaid EHR Incentive Program is accepting attestations for Program Year 2017 Meaningful Use. The deadline to submit an attestation for Program Year 2017 is 11:59 pm, March 31, 2018. The user manual for Program Year 2017 is located on the EHR website here.
Schedule a meeting with your Health IT Advisor to submit 2017 MU Attestations.
Items to Attach to your MU Attestations (Save as a PDF):
- Patient Volume Form
- Invoice/Purchase Order from Vendor
- CEHRT ID from CHPL website
- Meaningful Use reports/CQMs
- Public Health participation agreements/addendums (KHIE or other specialized registries)
- Payment Reassignment Letter (If provider is registered to have payment assigned to group NPI)
Make sure these items are saved and together at time of attestation to ease the process. A complete checklist can be found here. Please contact your Health IT Advisor to schedule a meeting to submit your 2017 Meaningful Use attestations as soon as possible.
2018 Meaningful Use Information
For 2018, the EHR reporting period for all participants is a minimum of any continuous 90 days from January 1 through December 31, 2018. Now is a great time to begin running your Meaningful Use reports for 2018 and review with your Health IT Advisor.
You will have the choice in attesting to:
- Modified Stage 2: Providers may attest to objectives and measures using EHR technology certified to the 2014 Edition, 2015 Edition, or a combination of the two.
- Stage 3: Providers may attest to objectives and measures using EHR technology using a combination of 2014 and 2015 Edition or 2015 Edition.
Contact our experts at Kentucky REC with your Meaningful Use questions at 859-323-3090.