KENTUCKY REGIONAL EXTENSION CENTER

Register Now – October 24 Annual Conference

Visit the Conference Page

Healthy Kentucky

Behavioral Health Community of Practice
Learn More

Quality & Value

The latest on the Quality Payment Program and Value-Based Payment

Medical Home

Achieving Patient-Centered Medical Home and Patient-Centered Speciality Practice Recognition

HIPAA Privacy and Security

Navigating the requirements to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of PHI

Meaningful Use

Promoting Interoperability

The latest information about Promoting Interoperability for eligible hospitals

Upcoming Webinar

QPP Public Webinar: 2024 PI & IA – Release Date July 26

Join our Kentucky REC experts for our pre-recorded webinar exploring the regulatory updates to the Promoting Interoperability (PI) & Improvement Activities (IA) Performance Categories of CMS’s Quality Payment Program for 2024.

At 25% and 15% respectively, PI and IA categories combined are worth 40% of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) final score in 2024. The weight of these categories coupled with the 180-day expansion of the PI reporting window are major factors influencing your practices’ ability to maximize performance.

read more

Featured News

PILL PODCAST: Empowering Stroke Survivors – A Conversation with Dr. Christine Cosby-Gaither

We’re honored to welcome Dr. Christine Cosby-Gaither, an educator, entrepreneur, and founder of A Stroke of Grace.

Dr. Cosby-Gaither’s journey is one of resilience, from her career in academia, to her inspiring recovery from a life-changing stroke in 2019.

Through her nonprofit organization, A Stroke of Grace, she is dedicated to supporting Black stroke survivors and their families, offering hope and resources along their recovery journey.

read more