As you prepare to submit your 2017 MIPS data for the Advancing Care Information (ACI) performance category, CMS encourages you to review all of its 2017 ACI performance category resources listed below:
- Information Blocking Fact Sheet: Provides an overview of the process by which MIPS eligible clinicians must show that they have not knowingly and willfully limited or restricted the compatibility or interoperability of their certified electronic health record (EHR) technology.
- EHR Vendor Fact Sheet: Outlines the steps EHR vendors can take to submit MIPS data on behalf of eligible clinicians for the Quality, Advancing Care Information, and Improvement activities performance categories.
- Advancing Care Information Performance Category Fact Sheet: Details the Advancing Care Information performance category measures, reporting requirements, and scoring.
- 2017 Advancing Care Information Measure and Transition Measure Specifications: Includes additional details on each objective and measure in the Advancing Care Information performance category.
- MIPS Advancing Care Information Deep Dive Webinar Recording: Includes a discussion about the Advancing Care Information performance category requirements in 2017, including a Q&A session with CMS subject matter experts.
Remember, March 31, 2018 is the deadline for 2017 MIPS data submission. View this fact sheet to learn more.
For more information, go to qpp.cms.gov to check your participation status, explore measures, and to review guidance on MIPS, APMs, what to report, and more. You can also go to the Quality Payment Program Resource Library on CMS.gov to review new and existing Quality Payment Program resources.
Questions? Contact the Quality Payment Program Service Center at QPP@cms.hhs.gov or 1-866-288-8292 (TTY: 1-877-715-6222).
Contact Your QPP Resource Center® at any time: www.qppresourcecenter.org
Contact Kentucky REC’s Quality Payment Program experts at 859-323-3090 with your questions. We’re here to help your practice successfully navigate the Quality Payment Program.