Kentucky Health Information Exchange (KHIE) has announced an important webinar about KHIE connectivty and Meaningful Use Stage 2.
Certain EHR vendors have not developed the technical feature(s) necessary to connected with KHIE, which puts some providers at risk for attesting to Stage 2 Meaningful Use objectives related to public health reporting.
This webinar will be held on November 25, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. (EST) and will include the following information:
- How CMS has raised the “bar” for Stage 2 public health measures
- What it means for an EHR to be 2014 certified
- Why 2014 certification isn’t enough to attest to Stage 2 public health measures
- Questions you need to ask your vendor now in preparation for Stage 2 Meaningful Use
- What are your options if your vendor does not plan to support interoperability with KHIE
- How KHIE and the REC can help you advance towards Stage 2 Meaningful Use
The conference call number is 1-866-904-6912 access code 557780.
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
- Copy this address and paste it into your web browser: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/cc-chfs/join
- Copy and paste the required information: Meeting ID: B35PBW Entry Code: 7Sgz%W)z Location: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/cc-chfs
If you have questions, please contact Sue Anderson-Lenz, KHIE Project Manager at 502-564-0105 x 2477. Sue.Anderson-Lenz@ky.gov