Start the year off right and learn about your required Security Risk Analysis. Stay compliant!
As a valued partner, please join us for this discussion on HIPAA Security Rule basics and best practices. We will cover tips, tools, and tactics for implementing thorough compliance in 2016.
The Kentucky REC Privacy and Security experts will be hosting a panel format webinar to share the requirements and processes for completing an annual Security Risk Analysis. Our expert panel will discuss the required/addressable standards of the HIPAA Security Rule and defensible steps that practices can take to ensure they are meeting all compliance requirements. In this conversation our experts will ensure that organizations are equipped with compliance best practices and the most up-to-date methods for completing a Security Risk Analysis. In addition, our experts will cover the Office of Civil Rights audit protocols, highlighting how the Office of Inspector General (OIG) concentrates their efforts across the privacy, security, and breach notification rule. We will discuss the Kentucky REC Security and Risk Analysis services, along with Project Management services that help practices mitigate gaps.
- Covered Entities who electronically transmit any health information
- Business Associates
- Compliance Officers
- Information Technology Managers
- Understand the frequency and method for conducting a security risk analysis
- Know the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Office of Civil Rights (OCR) recommended steps to conduct a Security Risk Analysis
- Learn best practices and tactics to reduce breaches in your organization
- Understand OCR audit protocol and how to prepare if you are a Covered Entity or Business Associate
- Know the services Kentucky REC experts provide in order to help medical practices with compliance
We look forward to our discussion. HIPAA Security Rule Webinar: February 16 at 12:00 pm EST