Interested in improving care outcomes for Pediatric Patients with Asthma?
The Kentucky REC, as a trusted partner with the Kentucky Department for Public Health, is participating in an exciting grant opportunity funded through the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). The goals are to improve the reach, quality, effectiveness, and sustainability of asthma control services, and to reduce asthma morbidity, mortality, and disparities throughout the state of Kentucky using the CDC’s EXHALE module.
This unique opportunity focuses on improving asthma care and education for pediatric patients, partnering with and improving school-based & community-based access to resources, and stream-lining referral processes for continuity of care in pediatric patient populations with asthma. The program lasts from June 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022.
The program includes:
• Advisory support for Quality Improvement
• Access to Asthma Self-Management Education and Support resources
• Practice tools
• Training opportunities for participating clinicians and staff
• Financial support: $2,500 for participation July 2021 – June 2022
• Deadline to Apply: July 31st, 2021
Contact us at Kentucky REC or call 859-323-3090 to learn more about how you can participate.